Thursday, August 6, 2009

youtube comments by ClaireBear~~

This is an audio of my great granddads. I think it was from his ww2 days, tho Im not sure, he wont tell me. He went nuts when i mentioned it and destroyed the cassette straight away. But he doesn't know i already copied n uploaded it >.<


With that said, its a bit strange don't cha think?!


I've been trying to create my family tree recently, but but there are some shady parts especially around my great grand dads life. He wont tell me anything about it and when i mention his brother he gets mad as. He is a crazy, senile old man. Secretive too ... says he can't use a computer.. but I've seen him on this weird site.. www.incursion.com.au

...BUT I CAN'T GET IN!!!


THERE'S A REWARD FOR ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME WORK OUT WHAT HE IS HIDING!!


CHEERS ClaireBear


ps. Family tree site... http://leaheyancestory.tribalpages.com VISIT IT =D


If there are any comments, suggestions or changes anyone can think of leave a comment~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment