Friday, August 14, 2009

help: problems posting on claires youtube

can some one try posting this for me under claire's youtube account.. cos its not working for me!!!

Found it amongst his ww2 possessions. I'm positive its authentic and when i asked him about it he was genuinely mad. Actually he reacted the same way when I asked him about his brother for our family tree.

He's a crazy, senile old man. Secretive too..says he can't use a computer but iv seen him on this weird INCURSION site, BUT I CANT GET IN.

If anyone manages to get in please let me kno!!

also visit my family tree there's lots of cool stuff on it!
http://leaheyancestory.tribalpages.com

2 comments:

  1. that's odd...i can't submit it neither! :(
    made it a little shorter cos it might be the word count but still didn't manage to.
    anw i put some stuff up on nutter's page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i don't know how on earth i ended up posting as rog O.O but the above comment was me lol.

    ReplyDelete